Volandia Park and the Aviation Museum
Volandia has a fantastic exhibition that takes visitors on a journey through the history of international aviation, with a special focus on some of the legendary companies from the Varese area, Lombardy and Italian industry. The exhibition is divided into five areas: forms of flying, fixed-wing aircrafts, rotary-wing aircraft, model aeroplanes and convertiplanes. It tells the great history of flight in all its forms, from pioneer flights in hot-air balloons to the first aircraft in the early 1900s right through to the convertiplane, the perfect fusion of vertical and horizontal flight. The Aviation Museum and Park has plenty of indoor and outdoor areas for children with special areas to suit all ages. For older visitors there is the simulation area, library, historical archives, conference rooms and screenings of films.
ADDRESS: Via per Tornavento, 15 - Somma Lombardo
From 2 November 2022 to 3 March 2023:
- Adult ticket: € 15,00
- Reduced adult ticket: € 13,00
* (Residents and Employees of Founding Members, Serving Military and Law Enforcement, Over 65, Airline Employees with ID, Agreed Entities and Companies)
- Reduced ticket (12 - 18 years old): € 13,00
- Child ticket (3 - 11 years): € 7,00
- Free ticket: child under 2 years old and disabled
- Group ticket: € 9,00 (without guide)
- Family ticket 2+1: € 30,00
- Family ticket 2+2: € 36,00
- For every extra child: € 4,00
Dog of all sizes allowed in leash in every area of the museum except from the kids area in compliance with the hygiene and public safety rules*
*Information by the Museum. For any other question please check the guidelines from the Museum
ATTENTION: FOR ANY TIME CHANGES AND REGULATIONS IN FORCE, PLEASE VISIT THE RELEVANT ORGANISATION'S ONLINE SITE.
Discover our TOURS.
Plan your stay and your experience in the land of the lakes.