Villa della Porta Bozzolo
Built in the sixteenth century as a country residence, Villa della Porta Bozzolo later became a country seat for the aristocracy. An impressive Italian garden was later added, which is now considered to be one of the most majestic examples of garden design in Italy. The ornate interiors preserve one of the most sophisticated and decorative series of frescoes from eighteenth-century life in Lombardy, which are attributed to the Varese artist Magatti. The main villa is surrounded by fascinating outbuildings, such as the cattle sheds, stables, granaries and a monumental wine press. The Villa includes also a restaurant and hosts many events in summer.
ADDRESS: Viale Camillo Bozzolo, 5 - Casalzuigno
- from 29th April to 30th September: from Thursday to Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
- from 1st October to 8th Dicember: from Wednesday to Friday: 10 am - 5 pm / Saturday and Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
- Full ticket: € 12
- Reduced ticket (6 - 18 yo): € 5
- Student ticket until 25 yo: € 6
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children): € 30
- Free ticket: Member FAI
Dog of all sizes allowed in leash at the park, inside the monuments are amitted only dog of small size allowed if hold in arms, in compliance with the hygiene and public safety rules*
*Information by the FAI. For any other question please check the guidelines of the FAI (Fondo Ambiente Italiano)
Discover our TOURS.
Plan your stay and your experience in the land of the lakes.