Ten: this is the number of concerts scheduled to give life to the festival "Musica in villa" from Sunday, June 5 and until Saturday, August 13, 2022. The event is now a tradition, a symbol for the province of Varese and is followed every year by thousands of fans, who for each appointment go to the eighteenth-century villa of the noble Guido Cagnola in Gazzada Schianno. "Musica in villa" hosts renowned artists at every edition, able to enchant the audience with classics, jazz and tango, choral music, and orchestral.
- Sunday, June 5 - "Tango para la Noche", with music by Astor Piazzolla and the Orchestra Giovanile della Svizzera Italiana and the Orchestre du Conservatoire Cantonal conducted by Yuram Ruiz, with the accordion solo by Lisa Biard
- Sunday, June 12 - "Il magico mondo di Mozart", guest the Ensemble orchestral Il Mosaico, directed by Alessandro Bartolozzi, with soprano Katerina Kotsou and baritone Romano Martinuzzi engaged in songs from "Le nozze di Figaro", "Don Giovanni" and "Così fan tutte"
- Sunday, June 19 - Novels written by Italian operists, from Catalani, Puccini and Mascagni to Alfano, Cilea, Leoncavallo, Alaleona, Zandonai and Confalonieri. On stage the Calabrian soprano Giorgia Teodoro, the actress Alessandra Limetti, the pianist Francesco Miotti and the narrator Mario Chiodetti
- Sunday, June 26 - Concert by violinist Giuseppe Gibboni, winner in Genoa of the prestigious "Nicolò Paganini" Award 2021, engaged in music paganiniane and Piazzolla solo and in duo with the guitarist Carlotta Dalia
- Sunday, July 3 - Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano "Giuseppe Verdi" directed by Pietro Borgonovo, habitué of Villa Cagnola, and engaged in a concert all Beethoven, with the Fifth and Sixth Symphonies
- Sunday, July 10 - Concert by violinist Guido Rimonda with the Orchestra Camerata Ducale
- Friday 18 July - Quintetto di fiati Spirabilia "140, 64, 139, 90", roundup of past and contemporary authors
- Saturday, July 30 - "Summer Concert" dedicated to Haydn and Mozart, guest violinist Giuliano Carmignola accompanied by the Orchestra dei Cameristi del Verbano
- Saturday, August 6 - "Sing swing swing", songs of the 30s and 40s interpreted by soprano Elena D'Angelo and Matteo Mazzoli, with the Little Big Orchestra and the ballet
- Saturday, August 13 - Jazz concert, closing event dedicated to the memory of trumpeter Clark Terry and Dizzy Gillespie, with Dario Cellamaro drums, Carlo Uboldi piano, Antonio Cervellino double bass, Emilio Soana trumpet and Danilo Moccia trombone.
- Wednesday, June 15 - Orchestra of the Liceo Musicale "Riccardo Malipiero" of Varese, Bach and Dvorák
- Friday, July 15 - Cabaret show "Under the stars", with Max Cavallari, Massimo Contati, Italo Giglioli, Urbano Moffa, Alessandra Ierse and "I Ciaparatt"
- Monday, July 18 - Polyphonic group "Josquin Desprez", directed by Francesco Miotti, "Canto amoroso nel Romanticismo tedesco"
- Sunday, September 25 at 15.30 - 26th Review band
Info e costi
- Biglietto singolo: 15 euro - ridotti 10 euro
- Tutti i concerti avranno inizio alle ore 21
- Gli organizzatori assicurano l’esecuzione dei concerti anche in caso di maltempo.
Fino al 30 settembre 2022, il pubblico di “Musica in villa”, grazie a una speciale convenzione con alcuni alberghi, potrà ottenere, presentando il biglietto di un concerto assieme al programma di sala, uno sconto del 10 per cento sui pernottamenti offerti dagli esercizi aderenti all’iniziativa.
Inoltre, grazie alla collaborazione con alcuni ristoranti, con le stesse modalità si potrà ottenere il 10 per cento di sconto sui menù. Per usufruire delle agevolazioni è sufficiente presentare al ristoratore convenzionato un biglietto del concerto insieme a un programma di sala.
Info and costs
- Single ticket: 15 euro - reduced 10 euro
- All concerts will start at 21
- The organizers ensure the performance of the concerts even in bad weather.
Until 30 September 2022, the audience of "Musica in villa", thanks to a special agreement with some hotels, can get, presenting the ticket of a concert along with the program of the hall, a 10 percent discount on overnight stays offered by the participating companies.
In addition, thanks to the collaboration with some restaurants, with the same modalities you can get 10 percent discount on the menus. To take advantage of the discounts, it is sufficient to present a concert ticket together with a program of the concert hall to the restaurant.
Organizational secretariat - tel. 0332.875120 or 0332.461304 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Event organized by: Pro Loco, Villa Cagnola and the town of Gazzada Schianno