October 2021, in Angera a series of events not to be missed!
Here are the events:
- Sunday 17 October from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm: an incredible fragrance of roasted chestnuts will brighten the lakeside promenade. Visit the Parents Committee stand, enjoy autumn aromas and flavors with your whole family.
The chestnut cake will take place the whole day along the lakefront Piazza Garibaldi and will be organized by the Parents Committee of Angera.
For information: 366-30231468 / 338-8468687 / 349-3902536 email email@example.com
- Sunday 24 October: food stand by the Angerese Amici Della Bruschera Association which offers autumnal delicacies along the lakefront in Piazza Garibaldi. The paid menu offers the possibility to consume chestnuts, polenta, bruscitt, zola, salamelle and apple fritters.
Apertura stand alle 10.00 fino alle 18.00
Midday dishes, chestnuts all day.
B.A.Co. Program October - Recreational activities at the Centro Adamo Grossi di Angera:
- Wednesday 20 and 27 October - Bingo
- Monday 18 and 25 October - Games and crosswords to sharpen your wits
- Friday 15, 22 and 29 October - readings and stories
Hours of activities from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm - by reservation Tel: 3382771861 / 3476104347
The initiatives are organized by the Città di Angera in collaboration with VedoGiovane.
For more information: Tel. 0331.931915 / mail: firstname.lastname@example.org