Three days to kno per to know the treasures of Varese through guided tours for all. For the little ones there will be playful visits, following the beautifully illustrated notebook that will be distributed that day. Isolino Virginia, Sacro Monte and the city of Varese will be explored and discovered thanks to three illustrious figures who have inhabited these places.
- On Sunday 4th December at 11.00: by boat to the Isolino with Marquis Ponti's notebook
- On Thursday 8th December at 11.00: on the way to Sacro Monte with Brother Aguggiari's notes
- On Saturday 10th December at 11.00: walking around the city of Varese with the story of banker Joseph Toepliz
- Notebooks will be distributed free of charge to all participating children
- You can register for one, two or all three dates
- The guided tours are free of charge, but participants are charged for the navigation tickets. The guided tours are free of charge thanks to funding from the Regione Lombardia, through the funds of the Ogni giorno in Lombardia announcement.
For more information: email@example.com