The Museum today preserves more than 5,000 works including paintings, sculptures, installations, artist's books, photographs, design objects and graphic works that offer visitors a rich and articulated panorama of the main artistic orientations from the mid-twentieth century to the present day. with openings on contemporary international research. The temporary exhibitions are notable and of international appeal. The museum also hosts conferences, cultural and literary events, as well as offers musical events within the MA*GA Estate review.
In 2021 the MA * GA becomes part of the Hub of Cultural Institutes (HIC) in collaboration with the City of Gallarate, becoming a cultural center of territorial importance with the inauguration of a new space as a decentralization of the Luigi Majno Municipal Library.
The Impressionists exhibition is running from 29 May 2021 to 9 January 2022. At the origins of modernity, which welcomes the masterpieces of the masters of the movement that revolutionized the world of art in all its forms. The works of Monet, Manet, Degas, Cézanne, Gauguin, among others, are presented in a path to discover the transformations of European visual culture in the second half of the nineteenth century.
ADDRESS: Via De Magri, 1 - Gallarate
- from Tuesday to Friday: 10 am - 6 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 am - 7 pm
- Monday closed
- Full ticket: € 6
- Reduced ticket (for groups of 15 or more, FAI-Fondo Ambiente Italiano members, Italian Touring Club members with 1 companion): € 4
- Reduced ticket (for students up to 26 years old, residing in Gallarate, over 65, Amici Museo Bodini members, teachers and students of degree courses, specialist degree or post-graduate specialization courses and research doctorates of the following faculties: architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, educational sciences or letters and philosophy with an archaeological or historical-artistic orientation, faculty and students of corresponding courses or courses in the European Union, employees of Lamberti SpA, employees of Castaldi Lighting SpA): € 4
- Free ticket: children up to 14 years, disabled people who need a companion, as well as the companion of the disabled, MIC employees, AMICI members of the MA * GA, Musei Lombardia card subscription, MART Membership members, Club GAMeC members, carers and the tour guides of the Lombardy Region, ICOM members, AMACI members, accredited journalists, journalists with a valid card, holders of a free paper MA * GA ticket, 1 teacher for every 10 students.
Discover our TOURS.
Plan your stay and your experience in the land of the lakes.