The Museum today preserves more than 5,000 works including paintings, sculptures, installations, artist's books, photographs, design objects and graphic works that offer visitors a rich and articulated panorama of the main artistic orientations from the mid-twentieth century to the present day. with openings on contemporary international research. The temporary exhibitions are notable and of international appeal. The museum also hosts conferences, cultural and literary events, as well as offers musical events within the MA*GA Estate review.
In 2021 the MA * GA becomes part of the Hub of Cultural Institutes (HIC) in collaboration with the City of Gallarate, becoming a cultural center of territorial importance with the inauguration of a new space as a decentralization of the Luigi Majno Municipal Library.
ADDRESS: Via De Magri, 1 - Gallarate
- from Tuesday to Friday: 10 am - 6 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 am - 7 pm
- Monday closed
- Open ticket: € 14
- Full price ticket: € 12
- Reduced price ticket (under 26, over 70, FAI and Touring Club members, Ordine degli Architetti Varese, Italia Nostra members, Cai Lombardia members, Engel & Völkers employees, Camal Srl employees): € 10
- Reduced group ticket (from 15 to 25 persons): € 10
- Special reduced ticket (under 18, Gallarate residents, Amici Museo Bodini members, teachers, Ricola employees, Lamberti S.p.A. employees, Banca Generali Private employees, Sea employees): € 8
- School ticket: € 7
- Free ticket: under 11 years of age, disabled persons with accompanying person, ICOM members, MA*GA FRIENDS members, AMACI members, MART Membership, GAMeC Club members, Musei Lombardia Valle d'Aosta subscription, accredited journalists with valid card, licensed tour guides, MA*GA paper free ticket holders, 1 teacher for every 10 students.
ATTENTION: FOR ANY TIME CHANGES AND REGULATIONS IN FORCE, PLEASE VISIT THE RELEVANT ORGANISATION'S ONLINE SITE.
Discover our TOURS.
Plan your stay and your experience in the land of the lakes.