At the Museo della Ceramica G. Gianetti in Saronno, on Saturday 25th March, the exhibition "A REDISCOVERED BOND" will be inaugurated, thanks to the collaboration between Museo Gianetti and the Subert antiques gallery in Milan.
The exhibition is designed to dialogue with Giuseppe Gianetti's collection, creating continuity between his figure and today's collectors.
The exhibition opening will be on Saturday 25th March at 6 p.m.
It will be possible to visit the exhibition until Sunday 23rd April.
- On Thursday, 6th April, at 5 p.m., all holders of Abbonamenti Musei Lombardia (Lombardy Museum Subscriptions) will be able to take a free guided tour of the Museum, curated by the curator Mara De Fanti. Booking required
- On Thursday 13th April, at 4 p.m., the event "Meeting with Antiquarians" will be held at the Galleria Antiquaria Subert in Milan. Booking is compulsory.
- From 12 to 22 April, the exhibition "Con molti e bellissimi fiori- Maioliche e tarsie a Milano tra Rocococò e Neoclassicismo" will be held at the in Opera Gallery in Via dal Verme 2 in Milan. The exhibition is curated by Giuseppe Beretti and the Subert Gallery.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 3.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m.
- Saturday: 3.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.