Cookies are used to improve global navigation for Users. In particular:
- They make browsing from one page to another on the Site much smoother.
- They save the user name and the indicated preferences.
- They prevent the need for users to enter their personal data (such as User’s name and password) several times while on the Site.
- They measure the use of the services by Users to optimize their browsing experience and the services themselves.
- They present targeted advertising information based on the interests and behavior of Users while browsing the Site.
There are many types of cookies. The list below provides information on the types of cookies that may be used on the Site and a description of their actual purpose.
The Site uses:
Cookies of this type are needed for the proper functioning of certain areas of the Site. This category of cookies includes persistent cookies and session cookies. If these cookies are not available, the Site or some areas of the same may not function correctly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the preferences set by the User. These cookies are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on User’s behavior on the Site. The Data Controller uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve and simplify the use of the Site, as well as to monitor correct functioning of the same. These cookies collect information on the activity of Users on the Site, how they landed on the Site and the pages they visited in an anonymous form. The cookies in this category are sent by the Site itself or third party domains.
Third party tracking cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Site, which are the keywords used to find the Site, which are the visited Sites and the visitor traffic origins for the marketing campaigns. The Data Controller can use such information to fill in forms and improve the Site. These cookies collect information anonymously and are sent by the Site itself or by third party site domains.
Cookies used to integrate third party functions
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third party functions on the Site (for example, feedback forms or social network icons that allow visitors to share the Site contents). Cookies in this category can be sent by site domains of partners or by those providing the functions available on the Site.
Third party websites