Randonnée Varese Van Vlaanderen (Giro delle Flandre Varesino)
7 april - Cardano al Campo
Cycling race race Van Vlaanderen, Sunday 7 april in Cardano al Campo
The extraordinary setting of Varese and its surrounding province offers a wealth of possibilities with the countryside, atmosphere, comfort, flexibility and professionalism to make even the shortest trip unique and exciting.
With so much to see and do, you’ll feel inspired by Varese’s countryside and attractions as the stunning landscapes, fabulous food and wine, and fascinating culture win your heart time after time.
Saturday, the 26th and Sunday, the 27th of January - Palayamamay, Busto Arsizio
10 competition areas, 1400 athletes, more than 4,000 seats, 300 square meters of heating area
Enjoy the best weekend ever with our tempting offers in and around Varese.
Choose from sports packages, city trips, countryside experiences and even adrenaline-fuelled adventures for the more courageous.
Since the Middle Ages, the hills in and around Angera, on Lake Maggiore, are well knonw for their wineyards: in those...
• Hotel reservations with reduced rates
• Secretarial services to assist groups and events with accommodation, logistics and organisation
• Tailor-made offers for events, conferences and meetings
• Teambuilding and incentives
• Post-conference activities (cultural, sports, and food and drink) and gala dinners
• Private coaches and cars for transfer services
• Educational tours and inspection visits
• Organization of tours, trips and all-inclusive packages
The Varese Convention & Visitors Bureau promotes and aids the development and growth of tourism, business and leisure activities in Varese and the surrounding province. Whether you are planning a major convention, private meeting, or trips for large groups or individual holidaymakers, the Bureau can help you to find the perfect solution to suit all your requirements.
We provide professional assistance promptly and free of charge.