An easy and fun tour that will take us to visit Tornavento, elected the most beautiful village in the Province of Varese.
Starting from the Panperduto dam we will skirt the entire Villoresi Canal until we reach the ancient road that goes up to the former Austro-Hungarian Customs House. After a break for coffee and photos, we will return along Via Gaggio and the Brughiera.
- The Villoresi Canal from Panperduto to Via Gaggio
- We will visit the piazzetta of Tornavento
- the former Customs Ticino Park Center
- Via Gaggio
- Return along the Via Gaggio connection
- Cardano ring
- Casorate and Somma heath.
The fee includes certified guide, mechanical assistance and insurance.
Possibility of rental on site: € 45
Buy the experience and choose when to make it, agreeing the date with the operator, you will receive all the contacts in the booking confirmation email!