Hotel accommodation. Free dinner and an overnight stay in hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel, departure of the Liberty Tour at 9.45 am and 2.30 pm (2 tours with time of your choice). The tour includes seven stops among the wonders of Varese and we will not only talk about Liberty but the whole history of the city of Varese: from the first stop in Piazza Montegrappa the city will reveal itself from the windows of the personalized “Liberty” bus; the tour will continue with a short walk in the Estensi Gardens and an external visit to Villa Recalcati - which in the past was the Grand Hotel Excelsior, the first among the hotels of the “Belle Epoque” season in Varese. The dive into the past will continue with the historic and suggestive Villa Agosteo del Sacro Monte and with a visit outside the Poretti Brewery, one of our architectural jewels. The tour will end with a visit to the Palace Grand Hotel on Colle Campigli...and Free lunch. Return to the Varese State Railway Station.
Individual participation fee customizable on request.
The price includes:
- Accommodation in the chosen hotel in a double room. 1 night
- Varese Liberty Tour: historical tour of the city of Varese and Sacro Monte lasting 3 hours
- Bus for the entire duration of the excursion
The fee does not include:
- Meals, drinks, tips and anything not mentioned in the "fee includes"
- Medical insurance (quotation available upon request)