Nordic Walking is the new sport born in Finland. It consists of walking in an easy and natural way, supported by specially designed sticks, a very effective technique for improving one's physical condition. Through the combination of sport and education, participants get to know themselves and the nature around them better.
9.00 am: Meeting with the instructors at the Scuderi car park in Il Castello di Golasecca. Welcome and then a short introductory multimedia lesson. Afterwards, excursion to the moor with instructors to put the technique into practice.
12.30pm: Quick lunch at the stable.
1.30 pm: Orienteering school camp, a sport that engages the body and mind in a fun and safe way; explanation of the discipline and start of team activity.
4.30 pm: Departure for the return.
* for small groups and / or families it is possible to include a carriage ride of about an hour
fee calculated on the basis of 8 paying participants: € 70.00
fee calculated on the basis of 20 paying participants: € 60.00
Period: all year round
Activity: sporting activity requires moderate physical performance
Duration: one day
The offer includes:
- Assistance of Nordic Walking Instructors recognized by CONI
- Rental of Nordic sticks and compasses for orienteering
- Lunch in the stable
- Orienteering activities
- Visits as scheduled
- RC insurance according to Nordic Walking law
The offer does not include:
- Anything not expressly indicated.